Monday, August 1, 2011

Morph

So there i was smoking, drinking and doing everything possibly unethical.but it felt perfect for the time.it actually pulled me towards knowing how easy it is for me to morph in a crowd.i could be anything they wanted me to be- entertaining, philosophical, matured. After a point i really couldnt flush out what i was and what i was pretending to be.
back in school i was different. I was actually scared of people around me which lead to me reacting to things in a very random manner, most of the times, lame jokes. I started to enjoy cracking lame jokes.i knew i had a great sense of humour.i could ease up any situation.but when u crack sad jokes you deliberately make the opposite person distance away from you and parallelly make him curious.So the plan worked. As time grew by i had few friends but enough number of people interested in what the fuck i was upto. It soon turned into a phase where i just could control muself anymore and my lame attitude went a bit overboard.
But something new in me built up.from my day to day life's experience, suddenly realized a new talent in me- ACTING!
I suddenly started getting picked for the lead roles in the plays that were performed for our school's annual days.that became my claim to fame eventually.
Apart from that i remained boring and not at all interesting.There was nothing great about me, i was just a simple guy who, thanks to his past freak shows would come across as kinda retarded.

No comments: