Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The first few steps..

Soon i started going to school, made many friends for the first time (since i had no children of my age in the house i stayed). I had never stayed amongst such a big crowd for such a long time. So the first year of school was more of a thrill than a threat to me. I was 4 when i had my first crush (SERIOUSLY). She was this cute, little, chubby-cheeked, fairly tanned doll.Whatever be the topic, I would always draw her by my side in every art class. I used to be my teacher's pet. Every day on my way to the school i would pluck out a flower and give it to her.

I changed school and home when i reached the 1st grade. Mother got a flat from the place where she worked and also they were now able to get me admitted into a private school. There i met many new guys few of whom i still am in touch with. My mother had by now started taking my lessons. So i didn't get much time to waste on television. I am grateful to her for that because i sincerely believe that had she not guided me back then i would not have had such a good base for the rest of my academic life.I was pretty decent in my studies back then...till 3rd grade i always secured the first rank in class-something that made my parents very proud of me...or rather the only thing!

No comments: